Listed are the received donations up to $500.
- Dorothy Lander
- Dr. Sandra Thomson
- Sarah Carty
- Overmars Gardens (Michael Overmars)
- Mary Gorman
- Shayla Mootz
- M. MacDonald
- Mary Beth Carty
- Free Range BIO Farm (Peter Buschmann)
- Sunrise Trail Kettle Corn (Lee & Sandra)
- Nicola Aquino
- Keegan How
- Lily Pond Designs
- John Lamb & Allison Lee
- Kristine L Swaren
- Tanya MacKay
- Berkhill Holstein Farm
- Simply Ducky Farm
- Cornect Crocheting (Amanda Cornect)
- Toots Treasures (David & Phyllis Ryan)
- Gerlyn Lech
- Eckova Film (Denise Davies)
- Civic Pride Rentals
- Dylan Sylvester
- Sweet Mountain Farm (Riley & Gabriel Chisholm
- Maria van Vonderen
- Dr. Paul Cameron Family Dentistry Inc.
- Rosemary & Mike Melchin
- Marjorie MacHattie
- Kathy & Peter MacEachern
- The Kilted Chef, Alain Bosse
- Helen Leger
- Antigonish International Film Festival
- Lise Brin
Listed are the received donations up to $1000.
- Maureen Moynagh
- Dr. Robert Dunphy Dentistry INC
- Ms. Opal Leung
- Allison Mattie
- Mary Phillips
- Ardness Gardens (Don Butler)
Listed are the received donations up to $5000.
- Archibald & Frazer Architects Ltd.
- Bee Cee Farms (Colleen Cameron)
- Chisholm, Bill and Linda
- Cornect Family Farm (Margaret Cornect)
- Sisters of St. Martha
- Quinn Farm (John & Bonnie Quinn)
- Adrienne MacLaughlin
- Green Diamond (John Deer)
- Probst & Partner Investments Limited
- The Antigonish Veterinary Clinic
- Tony’s Meats Ltd.
- Keltic Motors 1978 Ltd
- Proudfoot Motors
- Peter & Colleen Bowler
Listed are the received donations up to $10 000.
- Casey’s Vegetables / Oma’s Preserves
- East Coast Credit Union
- KVS Electrical INC
Listed are the received donations up to $50 000.
- NOVA Construction
- Holna Farm Services Ltd.
- Antigonish Co-op Country Store
Listed are the received donations up over $50 000
- Municipality of the County of Antigonish
- Antigonish Farmer’s Mutual Insurance Company
- The Town of Antigonish
With your help we can enhance the local food movement and the regional economy. In our new location, the AFM will continue to thrive and serve the community in many unique and exciting ways. The members, the vendors, the volunteers and the wider community of Antigonish and the surrounding areas thank you for generous support.