Listed are the received donations up to $500.
- Dorothy Lander
- Dr. Sandra Thomson
- Sarah Carty
- Overmars Gardens (Michael Overmars)
- Mary Gorman
- Shayla Mootz
- M. MacDonald
- Mary Beth Carty
- Free Range BIO Farm (Peter Buschmann)
- Sunrise Trail Kettle Corn (Lee & Sandra)
- Nicola Aquino
- Cornect Crocheting (Amanda Cornect)
- Toots Treasures (David & Phyllis Ryan)
- Gerlyn Lech
- Eckova Film (Denise Davies)
- Civic Pride Rentals
- Dylan Sylvester
- Sweet Mountain Farm (Riley & Gabriel Chisholm
- Maria van Vonderen
- Dr. Paul Cameron Family Dentistry Inc.
- Ardness Gardens (Don Butler)
- Rosemary & Mike Melchin
Listed are the received donations up to $1000.
- Maureen Moynagh
- Dr. Robert Dunphy Dentistry INC
- Ms. Opal Leung
Listed are the received donations up to $5000.
- Archibald & Frazer Architects Ltd.
- Bee Cee Farms (Colleen Cameron)
- Chisholm, Bill and Linda
- Cornect Family Farm (Margaret Cornect)
- Sisters of St. Martha
- Quinn Farm (John & Bonnie Quinn)
Listed are the received donations up to $10 000.
- Casey’s Vegetables / Oma’s Preserves
Listed are the received donations up to $50 000.
- NOVA Construction
- Holna Farm Services Ltd.
Listed are the received donations up over $50 000
- Municipality of the County of Antigonish
- Antigonish Farmer’s Mutual Insurance Company
With your help we can enhance the local food movement and the regional economy. In our new location, the AFM will continue to thrive and serve the community in many unique and exciting ways. The members, the vendors, the volunteers and the wider community of Antigonish and the surrounding areas thank you for generous support.