Our live market in our new building runs Saturdays from 8:30am to 1pm.
Our Wednesday mini market has ended for the 2020 season, thank you for your support.
Our online store is still running, check it out.
Certified Farmers’ Market have made a commitment to sell only the freshest, highest quality local products; bringing you the best of their communities. While complying with industry standards in food safety and raising the bar in economic sustainability and community engagement, Certified Farmers’ Market maintain the tradition of bringing together producers and shoppers.
Certified Farmers’ Market:
- Holds a public permit
- Maintain up-to-date food safety training
- Have completed market manager training
- Have Participated in board governance training
- Uphold the values of cooperation and collaboration
- Proudly adhere to “make it, bake it, grow it” policy