Our live market in our new building runs Saturdays from 8:30am to 1pm
Our Wednesday mini market runs from 4-6pm
The Antigonish Farmers’ Market has hosted a variety of talented local musicians and if you would like the opportunity to busk at our market, please contact us. With more than 1500 visitors comprised of both tourists and locals each week, the Market offers a great local venue for artists to perform.
- While we don’t offer compensation, we encourage artists to play open case and you are welcome to sell your CD’s. We can offer you coffee, water and refreshments
- You will need to bring your own equipment; we have the power.
- All those wishing to busk at the Market, please submit a sample or link to your music that will be played at the market.
- Anyone playing at the Market must be approved before setting up to play.
- We ask that you are ready to play by 9am and stay until 1pm.
If you are interested in busking at the Market, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
By applying you agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Antigonish Farmers’ Market.